You might be having trouble finding a bikini or swimsuit that fits well.
Here are some tips to help you find the right swimwear.
1. Swimsuits can be worn by all body types and come in many styles, patterns, and colors. A designer swimsuit might be the best option if you are unable to find something suitable on the high-street.
2. A tankini is a great option if you are looking to conceal a sagging stomach. You can mix and match designs to create the look you desire.
3. A bandeau top bikini is best for small busts. You can enhance your bust with prints or a V-neck.
4. If you have a larger bust, a bikini with an underwired neckline is the best choice. These bikinis offer support without sacrificing style or design.
5. Halter necks can be worn by all kinds of people. They are great for smaller busts, but also work well with larger ones. These will show off your shoulders.
6. Bikini shorts are a better choice for sporty types than traditional bikini bottoms. These shorts are flattering and not too revealing.
7. Cut out bikinis are great for accentuating and highlighting your toned curves.
8. If you are slim or have a boy-like figure, string bikinis will suit you. If you love to show off, these bikinis will make your legs appear longer.
9. A bikini with frills and skirts is the best option for someone who has a boy-like body. You will notice a smaller waist.
10. No matter what shape you have, or which style you prefer, don’t just focus on price. It’s best to look for the right swimsuit or bikini if you are looking for support or features.
You now know how to pick the right bikini for you.